Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blogger Award



What a nice surprise this is my first blogger award I have received. I have the lovely Krystal to thank from Uh-Oh Mom

This award comes with some rules. Here are the rules:


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Tell us seven things about yourself

Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I am pretty new to blogging just been blogging a few months
2. I have 5 wonderful kids that I love and adore
3. I am addicted to facebook ,but then again who isn't lol
4. My motto is take me as I am or don't take me at all
5. I love to read a wide variety of books
6. I love most all kinds of music except opera
7. I am a Tim Hortons addicted gotta have my daily Timmies lol

 Here are my nominations for the award:

Living A Faerie Tale

7 comments:

Gingermommy said...

Congratulations :) Thank you for passing this award onto me

MomsMotleyCrue said...

Thanks and your welcome hun you definately deserve it

Amanda Brueckner said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nomination. Very cool of you to think of me.

Multi-Testing Mommy said...

Thank you very much, I'm honoured :)

Tracey said...

Thanks for the award! Honored!

Yours Faithfully said...

Congratulations - that is wonderful and obviously well deserved. Just stopping by as part of the Canadian Blog Hop from www.yoursfaithfully.ca/blog.

Michelle @ Yours Faithfully