Thursday, April 7, 2011

Green Apple Tic Tac~Review




Recently I had the opportunity to try the *NEW* Green Apple Tic Tacs and was pleasently surprised to receive the pack which along with the Green Apple Tic Tacs I received a great Tic Tac t-shirt which I am wearing in the picture at the bottom on this review and 4 stickers which are really cute.

My family has been enjoying Tic Tacs for years as long as I can remember even when I was just a child myself and the tradition has carried on with my own children.We have enjoy every flavor that has been available so when the opportunity arose to try the *NEW* Green Apple I jumped right onboard and I am so glad I did because let me tell you they are AMAZING.Not too sweet or sour just the right combination of the both.As myself I am not a huge fan of sour but my kiddies love sour things so with Green Apple Tic Tacs they served a perfect portion of both a little sweet and sour.


The kids have eaten all the Tic Tacs now and they have been put on the shopping list as they are a big hit in our house.Thank you Tic Tac my family thoroughly enjoyed participating in this review.

To learn more about Tic Tacs check them out on Facebook


No comments: