Thursday, April 7, 2011

Iron Kids Gummies~Review






A couple of weeks ago I received this package from Iron Kids and it was packaged cutely with ribbons and as you can see from the above picture there was 4 full sized bottles of IronKids Gummies inside.

As a mother of 5 kids it is important to me that my children get the appropriate amount of essential vitamins each day and have tried various brands of non gummy and gummy vitamins with my children and really to no avail have they really been too interested over the years to take a non gummy or a gummy vitamin.I ALWAYS had to bribe them to take their vitamins.As the children would complain about the vitamin to be either too chalky or when it came to gummy vitamins they were too hard or too chewy.This is the most relevant in my 6 year old daughter who has a big issue with textures.

Surprisingly my 6 year old was the first to ask about the gummies so I immediately jumped on it and let her pick which ones she wanted to try first and she picked the Multi-Vitamin for Active Kids and I was floored when she ate it and thought they were supper yummy and asked if she could have another one.and since she is 6 she as the package says could have 2 a day so I gladly gave her a second one.Now that the others seen her like them they thought they had to be good as she is the pickest of the picky and they all asked to try them too and they all liked them as well.

So now the morning ritual is I have no problem giving my 6 year old her iron drops because she knows she gets her Iron Kids Gummies right afterwords and the other children follow suit.Ever since they started taking Iron Kids Gummies they have not missed a day of taking a vitamin and that pleases me too no end.Now I can rest safely knowing that they are getting the essential vitamins they need each day thanks to IronKids Gummies.This is a product that is a welcome addition to our house.


*Disclaimer~ I was given the opportunity to take part in reviewing this product from Iron Kids and I received 4 bottles to try.This post is my own honest opinion and is not in anyway influenced by anyone other then myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have given you a 'Versatile Blogger Award'. This was given to me and I am passing it on to you. Check my latest blog post for information on what this is :) http://makeupxmama.blogspot.com

Have an awesome weekend :)

& my 3 year old will not take his vitamins. I'm on a the search for some he actually likes

MomsMotleyCrue said...

Thanks will go check it out right now and I HIGHLY recommend IronKids if you haven't tried them yet.
Have a wonderful weekend