Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EdenFantasys~Suntouched Edible Candles



Candles are a great way to set the mood for your sexual encounter with your partner and now it has been kicked up a notch by now being edible.Now who would have thought candles could be edible?Not me that's for sure but as I looked through the EdenFantasys site I came across these wonderful items.
The Suntouched Edible Candles by Earthly Body come in 3 delicious flavors for you to chose from Watermelon, Cherry and Strawberry and available for only $16.99 which is a small price to pay for a candle,massage oil and an edible treat.They came in a nice heart shaped tin and inside a tiny plastic spoon so once the candle starts to melt you can use the tiny spoon to drip the oil over your partner and start to give them a sensual massage.Once the heat between you and your partner is burning you can then lick the candle oil from your partners body.Now that's a perfect way to start a steamy passionate night one you won't soon forget.So why not head over to EdenFantasys and find that item or items that can put the spark back into your love life or enhance the love life you already have.

*Disclaimer~ I currently was given the opportunity to take part in a blogger program offered by EdanFantasys.This post is my own honest opinion and is not in anyway influenced by anyone other then myself.I receive a gift card for my posts from the sponsor as a thank you.

1 comment:

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm your newest follower, from TPRP. Come follow me too! Weidknecht.blogspot.com